CC container - functional
CC container bases are stacked 10 high with CC posts inside (8 posts lie on the bottom base and 4 on each of the 8 following bases) or 14 CC container bases high without CC posts.
The posts are stacked on a CC container with 160 pieces (+ 4 CC posts of the CC container). Two CC shelves need to be hung directly over the CC posts to strengthen the stack.
CC shelves are stacked with 30 shelves per CC container. If the total amount of the delivered CC shelves is not divisible by 30, the last stack must be stacked starting from the bottom. 60 CC shelves per CC container can also be stacked by prior arrangement.
CC Metal Extensions must always be delivered separately on a CC container:
Short (33 cm): 100 CC Metal Extensions per layer, max. 1000 pieces per CC.
Long (66 cm): 50 CC Metal Extensions per layer, max. 500 pieces per CC.
Short and long Metal Extensions have to be delivered separately on a CC! No mix CC!
Metal Extensions may not be packed on CC-stacks or containers with shelves!
- All CC containers must have a green, scannable CC TAG5 label and a CC-metal plate as a "proof of authenticity".
- We remove all fake TAG5 labels. We do not hand them out.
- All CC containers without valid TAG5 label are booked as “DC with metal plate”.
- All CC containers without metal badge – notwithstanding if with label or not – are booked as “CC without metal badge”.
- All CC containers have to be stacked with the green CC TAG5 label and the CC metal plate on the same side. All posts need to stick out on the same side (opposite of the labels).
- Functional and non-functional material have to be separated (container & shelves)
CC container - Defect
Non-functional CC containers are stacked 10 high without CC posts.
Non-functional posts are stacked on a CC container with 160 pieces (+4 CC posts of the CC container). Two CC shelves need to be hung directly over the CC posts to stabilize the 4 CC posts.
Non-functional CC shelves are stacked with 30 shelves per CC container. If the total amount of delivered CC shelves is not divisible by 30, the last stack must be stacked starting from the bottom.
Side profiles which are no more connected with the shelf must be nevertheless fixed in the notch of the CC posts. Per shelf two side profiles have to be provided.
We offer three alternatives to return defective shelves:
- Containers with broken shelves between the functioning ones will not be accepted and returned to the deliverer.
- The deliverer sorts out the defective shelves and picks them up again.
- We accept the CC with broken and functioning shelves but we reserve to consider the functional ones only.
Please do not dispose any garbage on the empties. All labels and stickers should be removed!
The delivery of CC container in larger quantities (whole truck) should be registered in advance -